Specialist Network Performance & Corporate Identity - Amstelveen
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) based in The Netherlands. In 2016 Mitsubishi Motors Corporation became part of the world’s largest Automotive Alliance, the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance.
Our office in the Amsterdam area is the base for European vehicle sales & marketing activities, our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved.
We are looking for a Specialist Network Performance & Corporate Identity.
Purpose of the job
Coordinate Distributors/Dealers Network performance, standards compliance and brand Visual Identity program with the objective of optimising MME’s representation and operations in Europe.
New Visual Identity
Regional CI/VI signage program within the Distributor and Dealer network:
- Coordinate pan-European New Visual Identity program for the retail network.
- Communicate, localise and roll out the annual CI/VI policies in line with specific market format (NCS/AS), develop action plans (if appropriate).
- Ensure timely and accurate consolidation of distributors’ plans, projects implementation status, forecasts and deviations.
- Pan-European suppliers management and regular review (delivery, scale, quality and cost).
- Develop and maintain appropriate guidelines, ensure deployment conditions are communicated and available for the Distributors network. Support regional/local alternative retail concepts with selected markets/suppliers.
- Organise internal/external meetings and workshops.
- Identify trends, benchmark and propose recommendations to improve representation and deployment to the MME network.
- Manage projects pre-applications/final application, payments, budget allocation and overall annual CI support budget.
Develop, monitor and maintain Distributor and Dealer Standards:
- Manage New Car Sales and After Sales Service Standards and ensure guidelines availability to the network.
- Roll out and maintenance of tools and processes to ensure lean and effective tracking and maintenance of standards (physical & facility, operational, digital, Customer Satisfaction Programme, INSITE, training, database, users, content).
- Periodically review, localise and ensure network standards are aligned and coherent with MMC/MME Regional policies & guidelines.
- Monitor status, compliance and escalation process in case of standards non-compliance.
- Active role in communicating and follow up with Distributor network for standards deployment, monthly follow-up, etc.
- Study, analyse and propose solutions/developments to optimise brand representation, awareness, presence across the various channels.
- Actively scan and track market trends, benchmark and improve standards format & processes.
Distributor Network Performance
Coordinate & monitor Distributor Network performance & evaluation tools:
- Manage, roll out and monitor Distributor Network performance tools and standards compliance programs, in line with MME Regional policies & guidelines. Benchmark and conduct performance analysis for Distributor Network KPIs and performance criteria.
- Close coordination with relevant MME/MMC counterparts to maximize outcome and implementation.
- Drive implementation of local action plans/counter-measures with MME sales and aftersales teams where appropriate.
Governance and meetings
Contribution and participation in internal and external meetings:
- Prepare and conduct MME Network Development-related meetings internally (Network Committee, Launch Committee, QRM, management review).
- Prepare and participate in Network Development related meetings externally with Distributors or other 3rd parties (Standards, EDM, Alliance) + Specific ad hoc meetings/events as required.
Best practice sharing
Optimised sharing and communication on best practices amongst European markets:
- Identify and coordinate best practice, sharing plans amongst MME Distributor Network / MMC, and other regions.
- Review business operational and standards programs and recommend improvement plans.
- Facilitate roundtables to support new product launch and market launch activities, where appropriate.
- Master’s Degree
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in Network Development and brand/operational standards programs
- Understanding of retail network and dealer operations, distributor and/or national sales company
- Extensive experience in managing supplier negotiations and relationships
- Excellent level of business English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Project Management experience
- Multi-cultural mind and skill-set
- Market and customer-oriented, results-driven
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position to drive your ambition and career to the next level
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
- Attractive bonus and pension scheme
- Work from Home policy
- 31 holidays – option to buy more
- MME Academy; make use of our extensive learning platform with over 9.000 online learnings
Send your CV and motivation in English to:
Your application will be shared with an external agency to support MME in the recruitment and selection process and we deem you to have given your consent to such sharing through the application you have submitted.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.