Cyber security Internship (Non-Technical)
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters based in Amstelveen and Born of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). In 2016 Mitsubishi Motors Corporation became part of the world’s largest Automotive Alliance, the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance.
As of October 1st 2018, MME re-established the European vehicle sales & marketing activities, from our office in Amstelveen in the Amsterdam area. From our office in Amstelveen we provide;
- Vehicle Sales & Pricing for European distributors
- Marketing, Product Management, EV Business and Network Development
From our European headquarters in Born, we provide;
- Sales, Marketing and Product Planning of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market.
- After-sales service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products.
- Service Engineering, Warranty, Training & Customer Experience support for our distributors.
- Parts distribution and vehicle Supply Chain Management.
Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved.
Purpose of the Internship
This internship offers you the possibility to support the development of a cybersecurity program at MME Amstelveen.
Become a Mitsubishi cyber security member and support your MME colleagues to increase awareness of cyber security and help with the implementation of a cyber security program within MME.
As an intern, you will assist the Information Management department in the following tasks:
- Assist in developing cybersecurity-related awareness training and program(s)
- Proactively seek and analyse topics and trends on how to increase the cyber security awareness of MME employees
- Draw up scenarios to identify the security-related gaps within the MME environment
- Evaluation of cyber security threats for the organization and risk analysis of threats
- Assist in gathering various information related to cyber security that will help to define the cyber security program
- Research cyber security program implementation challenges that similar industries have faced
- Support in compliance audits to meet the security controls set by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation HQ
- Assist the cyber security team in managing, reviewing and tracking cyber security incidents
- Bachelor/master’s in computer science
- Professional level of spoken and written English (another language is beneficial)
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office
- Deep interest in the information/cyber security domain
- Can-do attitude, enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment
- Proactive and able to work individually as well as in a team
- Multicultural mind- and skill set
Duration & location of the internship
Amstelveen, September 2023, >6 months
Do you feel like this profile suits you, apply now and join the Information Management team? Send your motivation and CV to:
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.