Mitsubishi Motors Europe (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). Mitsubishi Motors Europe is located in the Netherlands in Born (in the South of Limburg). From our European headquarters in Born, we focus on the below activities:
- Sales Coordination for the 34 countries where MME operates.
- Sales and Marketing of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories in the same 34 markets.
- Technical Service (Field Service, Warranty, Technical Training, Quality Management and Service Literature) for all local Mitsubishi Motors Distributors and Customers.
- Parts & accessory distribution in Europe.
- Supply Chain Management for vehicle logistics.
Our culture can be described as international, direct, informal, and very involved. Within the Technical Service department the Warranty section is looking for an additional Warranty Analyst with an excellent knowledge of MS Access (VBA).
As a Warranty Analyst you are responsible for the review and analysis of warranty claim data. As part of the warranty team you will be working in a dynamic environment between internal departments, external distributors and manufacturers, managing the warranty claiming process, providing reports and identifying trends. You have a leading role in the optimization of warranty conditions, policies and procedures with the eventual goal of warranty cost control / reduction. In this challenging job you are provided with opportunities such as training, visiting individual markets and working in a project environment.
Ensure effective business support to Mitsubishi Motors Corporation and European Distributors in order to optimize the warranty claiming process;
- Manage warranty claim judgement process.
- Responsible for recall and service campaign warranty processing.
- Coordinate warranty part return program.
Analysis and database development in order to achieve warranty cost control / reduction.
- Analysis and follow up on distributor warranty performance.
- Manage and analyse monthly and quarterly warranty reports.
- Coordinate and support warranty cost reduction activities.
- Maintain warranty system and warranty condition settings.
- Leading role in the coordination and distribution of the warranty policy and procedures manual.
- Visit individual markets to perform warranty reviews, audits and training on the job responsible for the accessory warranty process and local supplier regress.
In the ideal candidate we are looking for an accurate, result orientated team player and experienced professional with proven mathematical and analytical skills, a pro-active approach and multicultural awareness
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration (BA)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Access (VBA) is required
- English (full professional proficiency); additional language beneficial
- >5 years (extensive) relevant working experience, preferably in automotive
- Experience in project management
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competitive salary and secondary employee benefits.
- Bonus and pension scheme.
Please, send your application and CV in English to:
Mitsubishi Motors Europe B.V.
Att. Department HR
P.O. box 157
6130 AD SITTARD
Or send an e-mail to:
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Rick Meijs by phone +31(0)46 - 4819 662 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.