Engineer Parts & Accessory Development
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). From our European headquarters in Born, we provide;
- Sales, marketing and product management of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market.
- After sales service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products.
- Technical field service support, technical training, product quality management, service literature and warranty to our distributors.
- Parts distribution and vehicle supply chain management.
Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved. For our product management department we are looking for an Engineer Parts & Accessory Development with a professional background of several years in automotive after sales.
Purpose of the job
Technical advice and support on local (development of) parts & accessories, during the full life cycle, to ensure (technical) quality of local products in line with Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) specifications and requirements. You will work closely together with other after sales departments; sales, marketing, procurement and logistics. The after sales department is a motivated team with a commercial & service driven mindset. ‘Customer first’ is the main driver for our team and we expect the same drive from you.
- Initiate technical design/development of required local parts& accessories in close communication with MMC engineering.
- Determine technical specifications/testing and obtain MMC approval.
- Technical support to product management and procurement in defining product requirements as well as supplier selection.
- Technical support to product management and procurement during life cycle; change management of any kind.
- Analyse technical documentation (CAD data/drawings/materials/installation method).
- Monitor and manage technical product development process with the selected supplier.
- Responsible for product development follow up and reporting of parameters tot MMC.
- Monitor timing and accuracy of tasks execution.
- Maintain communication with relevant (external) parties.
- Manage product release process.
- Periodically project reporting.
- KPI/parameter reporting.
- Reporting of technical issues to MMC.
- Bachelor (automotive engineering).
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in automotive (after sales) engineering.
- Knowledge of WVTA (product homologation) and European testing standards, preferably also of Japanese/Asian testing standards.
- Knowledge of FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) for pro-active investigations.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, German language is a preference.
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Good communicator and influential attitude.
- Project management skills.
- Quality as well as market and customer oriented, result driven. Commercial sense.
- Preferably knowledge of ISO TS 16949 (APQP/PPAP/REACh).
- Willing and able to travel when business requires.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
- Company car
- Bonus and pension scheme
Please, send your application and CV in English to:
Mitsubishi Motors Europe B.V.
Att. Department HR
P.O. box 157
6130 AD SITTARD
Or send an e-mail to:
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Rick Meijs by phone +31(0)46 - 4819662 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.