Business Development Specialist (Location Amstelveen)
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC).
From our European headquarters in Born, we provide;
- After sales service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products.
- Technical Field Service support, Technical Training, Product Quality Management, Service Literature and Warranty to our distributors.
- Parts distribution and vehicle Supply Chain Management.
- Sales, marketing and product planning of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market.
From our office in Amstelveen we provide;
- Vehicle Sales & Pricing for European distributors.
- Marketing, Product Management, EV Business and Network Development.
Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved. Within our Business Development department, located in Amstelveen is a vacancy for an "Business Development Specialist" with a professional background of several years in automotive industry, preferably in an international after sales environment.
Purpose of the job
Develop new business processes, marketing activities and revenue streams for After Sales business. This includes creating Pan European program, such as Trade business within dealer network, Service contract and supporting the project of price alignment with vehicle sales.
New Business Development
- Setup, implement new business schemes.
- Searching new business opportunities and creating new business models.
- The initial investigation of new model would be Trade business, Service Contract implementation, collaborating with insurance companies.
- Generate creative campaign strategies for new product launches.
- Develop Pan European Parts & Accessory promotion activities, customer service and customer loyalty programs.
- Coordinating each departments activities, both in Amstelveen and Born to support cross functional projects.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and develop new market needs in order to make a maximum contribution to the realization of a mid-term plan.
After Sales Business Planning Support
- Support AMP/MTP of MME ASM based on analysis in coordination with relevant parties.
- Support business potential by markets with market investigation (research).
- Improvement of ASM MTP and AMP processes and content.
Product Marketing & Special Programs/Projects
- Support in After Sales Product Marketing.
- Create, develop and support in dedicated special marketing & projects.
- Support with implementation and follow up on key marketing projects.
- Marketing support to new vehicles sales/ product team conduct research, identify and develop new markets and distributor/dealer needs.
- Establish Marketing Communication in line with strategy.
- Master/University degree.
- > 3 years relevant international (pan European) experience in automotive (after sales marketing & sales).
- Good knowledge of English language; other languages are beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communicator, influential attitude, and pro-active mindset.
- Multicultural awareness.
- A challenging position to drive your ambition and career to the next level.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits.
- Bonus and pension scheme.
Send your application and CV in English to:
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.