Customer Experience Specialist
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). From our European headquarters in Born, we provide:
- After Sales Service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products.
- Technical Field Service support, Technical Training, Product Quality Management, Service Literature and Warranty to our distributors.
- Parts distribution and vehicle supply chain management.
- Sales, marketing and product planning of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market.
Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved.
Our After Sales Service department is in the process of setting up a Customer Experience section and for this new section we are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist with a professional background of several years.
Purpose of the job
Together with a Customer Experience Consultant you will start the new Customer Experience section. You will work closely together with external data providers and internal stake holders to provide the organization with the necessary input to generate a higher level of after sales customer experience. In the meantime you will develop new after sales standards and procedures to further develop our Mitsubishi sales and service way.
The After Sales Service department is a highly motivated team in which all members have a service driven mindset. ‘Customer first’ is the main drive for our team and we expect and accept nothing less from you.
- Develop strategies to improve the after sales customer satisfaction.
- Set up, maintain and monitor a program to investigate after sales customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain after sales service standards in order to increase the customer experience level.
- Develop Mitsubishi sales & service way for dealers.
- Develop and maintain total cost of ownership investigation to support after sales, vehicle development and vehicle sales.
- Evaluate and maintain the existing road side assistance program and investigate improvements opportunities.
- Setup, maintain and monitor menu pricing for vehicle services.
- Push Electronic Vehicle Health Check and up selling activities (i.e. online booking).
- Proactively monitor market trends in customer satisfaction and develop strategies to improve.
- Bachelor degree (Automotive Management, Automotive Business Management, Automotive Service).
- > 5 years experience in Automotive after sales, preferably on dealer, distributor or fleet owner level.
- Knowledge of service management at dealer and workshop level is beneficial.
- Knowledge of information management and data analysis.
- Profound knowledge of the English language; other languages are beneficial.
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment is beneficial.
- Good communicator skills.
- Project management skills.
- Market and customer oriented, result driven.
- Mature team player, able to think practical as well as analytical.
- Competitive salary and secondary employee benefits
- Bonus and pension scheme
Please, send your application and CV in English to:
Mitsubishi Motors Europe B.V.
Att. Department HR
P.O. box 157
6130 AD SITTARD
Or send an e-mail to:
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Rick Meijs by phone +31(0)46 - 4819662 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.