Manager Accounting - Location Born
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) based in Amstelveen and Born. In 2016 Mitsubishi Motors Corporation became part of the world’s largest Automotive Alliance, the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance.
From our office in Amstelveen in the Amsterdam area we provide the European vehicle sales & marketing activities;
- Vehicle Sales & Pricing for European distributors
- Marketing, Product Management and Network Development
From our European headquarters in Born, we provide;
- Sales, Marketing and Product Planning of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market
- After Sales service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products
- Technical Field Service support, Training, Product Quality Management, Service Literature and Warranty to our distributors
- Parts distribution and vehicle Supply Chain Management
Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved.
For our Finance & Controlling department we are looking for a Manager Accounting.
Purpose of the job
Manage complete and transparent bookkeeping of MME and MKI in a correct and efficient manner and in line with agreed terms of trade and local GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Practices).
Efficient and adequate bookkeeping within optimized processes and procedures, in line with (legal) requirements and accounting standards:
- Monitor and follow up on AP (Accounts Payable) and AR (Accounts Receivable) position
- Control and follow up on VAT issues, in order to optimize VAT
- Cash flow management (control, follow up and regular reporting)
- Preparation of Annual Report
Correct (accounting) reports and processes and procedures in line with J-SOX requirements and regulations:
- Safeguard internal control and ensure J-SOX and internal control compliance
- Monitor and guarantee in-time delivery of data and accurate execution of accounting tools
- Coordinate quarterly accountant audit procedure for MME
Department Management: motivate and empower employees, work in an efficient accounting environment:
- Further improve efficiency of accounting working processes and cost reduction
- Supervise, coach and enable the development of employees
- Optimize environment for accounting in order to deliver bookkeeping and reporting, according to the required standards
Magnitude of the Job
- Accounting responsibility for two MMC entities; MME and MKI
- Managing 5 accounting specialists
- University degree in accounting/economics
- Preferably Chartered Accountant (RA)
- Post-graduate degree in Accountancy beneficial
- > 10 years of relevant working experience in accounting, preferably in an international company, of which 4 years at senior/management level
- Accounting background in line with IAS IFRS and NL GAAP
- Good knowledge of the English language; other languages are beneficial
- Good managerial and people management skills
- Experience with SAP and reporting applications
- Multicultural awareness
- A challenging position to drive your ambition and career to the next level.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits.
- Bonus and pension scheme.
Send your CV and motivation in English to:
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.