Intern HR Project Assistant
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC).
From our European headquarters in Born, we provide;
- After sales service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products
- Technical Field Service support, Technical Training, Product Quality Management, Service Literature and Warranty to our distributors
- Parts distribution and vehicle Supply Chain Management
- Sales, marketing and product planning of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market
As of October 1st 2018, MME re-established the European vehicle sales & marketing activities, from our office in Amstelveen in the Amsterdam area. From our office in Amstelveen we provide;
- Vehicle Sales & Pricing for European distributors
- Marketing, Product Management, EV Business and Network Development
In 2016 Mitsubishi Motors Corporation became part of the world's largest Automotive Alliance, the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance. Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved.
Purpose of the internship
Become a member of our Human Resources team and provide support on HR related projects and tasks.
Project management of the assigned HR projects, including reporting. Take initiative on proposal regarding setup of HR related projects (e.g. Talent Management and Learning & Development), based upon legal and HR developments:
- Facilitate and support in all HR related projects, based upon legal and HR developments.
- Generate external advice if necessary and extract relevant information for the project.
- Follow-up project planning for the assigned HR project.
- Report project progress and result to HR Department Management.
Support and coordinate recruitment and executing pre-selection of new staff (including Interns) of both location Born and Amstelveen:
- Sourcing of potential candidates on an international level, via effective means and methods. Screening resumes and applications.
- Maintain business network for recruitment purpose; MMC affiliates, Alliance partners, external companies, educational institutes and recruitment agencies.
Set up and develop an onboarding program:
- Investigate the critical success factors of an onboarding program.
- Identify the needs of employees who (recently) started in Born and Amstelveen.
- Set up an onboarding program.
- Define an implementation plan.
- Master or (post) Bachelor internship in Human Resources, Economics or Business Administration.
- Professional level of English language.
- Organisational awareness.
- Project Management Skills.
- Excellent skills in Excel.
Duration of the internship
Location of the internship
Do you feel like this profile suits you, apply now and join the Vehicle Sales team. Send your motivation and CV to:
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.