Fleet Manager (location Amstelveen)
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters based in Amstelveen and Born of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). In 2016 Mitsubishi Motors Corporation became part of the world’s largest Automotive Alliance, the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance.
As of October 1st 2018, MME re-established the European vehicle sales & marketing activities, from our office in Amstelveen in the Amsterdam area.
From our office in Amstelveen we provide;
- Vehicle Sales & Pricing for European distributors
- Marketing, Product Management, EV Business and Network Development
From our European headquarters in Born, we provide;
- Sales, Marketing and Product Planning of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market
- After sales service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products
- Technical Field Service support, Training, Product Quality Management, Service Literature and Warranty to our distributors
- Parts distribution and vehicle Supply Chain Management
Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved.
Purpose of the job
Direct responsibility of Sales performance in the fleet and B2B sales channels and assist/support the General Manager Fleet Business on Fleet business plan, Fleet sales, Fleet sales reporting, price negotiation, order intake and specific business cases for the markets under GM Fleet.
- Follow up on Mid Term Plan (MTP), adapt to and act on Fleet market opportunities in order to maximize Fleet sales
- Coordination of European Fleet sales activities with local support form markets
- Responsible for Fleet volume controlling & reporting, Fleet sales forecasting, order planning and stock monitoring in respective markets
- Establish Fleet owner program in the assigned markets
- Constructive support of General Manager Fleet Business on Mid Term Plan (MTP) plan execution for the assigned markets
- Analyse the monthly Fleet business planning input and discuss/inform on deviations to previous cycle, target agreement and guidelines to the General Manager Fleet Business and Sales Director
- Establish and maintain Fleet contacts in the European focus area
- Align/Agree Pan European agreements with Distributors within the local areas of responsibility
- Handle back office, taking care of Fleet administration and support in specific business cases
- Effective sales support in order to achieve MTP objectives Fleet Sales target
- Responsible for distributors Fleet order intake process and accountable for ensuring that all orders are in line with the agreed (forecast) allocation, targets and guidelines
- Support the monthly allocation process to secure the Fleet market requirements in relation to the supply capacity
- Adequate and timely response to Fleet business issues and questions
- Control Fleet Business budget and administration
- Create CRM database to record all Fleet activities
- Magnitude of the job
- Fleet program implementation in the 10 focus markets
- Sales, Business planning & sales support around 10 assigned markets, mainly independent distributor network
- Indirect influence/co-responsibility for vehicle sales turn-over of 750 Mln € on yearly basis for the assigned markets
- Bachelor degree in commercial area
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in B2B vehicle sales on a Pan European level within automotive industry
- Good and up to date knowledge and understanding of (European) automotive market
- Comprehensive understanding of the Fleet market is key
- Excellent knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent reporting skills
- Proficient level of business English, other languages are beneficial
- Multicultural mind- and skillset
- A challenging position to drive your ambition and career to the next level.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits.
- Bonus and pension scheme.
Send your application and CV in English to:
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.