Regional Manager Market Liaison Department
Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). From our European headquarters in Born, we provide:
- Sales, marketing and product management of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market.
- After sales service support, technical field service support, technical training, product quality management, service literature and warranty to our distributors.
- Parts distribution and vehicle supply chain management.
- Business Support to MMC in new car sales / Market Liaison (located in Amstelveen).
Within our Market Liaison department we are looking for a Regional Manager with a professional background of several years of relevant experience in the automotive industry, preferably in the new car sales area.
Purpose of the job:
As Regional Manager Market Liaison, you are responsible for effective business support, communication (liaison) and correct reporting between Mitsubishi Motors Corporation and European distributors, regarding new car sales in order to maximise volume & profit within the regions and the realisation of MMC Business Plan objectives.
- Support MMC, and take responsibility for, market management and delivery of Business Plan objectives.
- Manage 6 to 10 markets, with indirect responsibility for turnover of ca. € 300 Mio on new car sales.
- Visit markets on a regular basis to identify key business issues at distributors.
- Leading role within MLD of three or more of the following core business areas and projects: product, marketing communication, internet platform, planning & ordering, information management and reporting, EV/PHEV marketing, training, approved used car programme, Residual Value Management, and network development.
- Ad hoc market/segment/competitor studies/segment analysis to identify risks and opportunities in the markets.
- Support communication between MMC and independent distributors regarding; price negotiations, sales targets, business plans, market analysis.
- Responsible for volume controlling & reporting; providing sales forecast and check order plan, monitor stock coverage/age/turnover and dealer stock, demo’s, swaps in MVC system.
- Collect and provide business related information to MMC of the respective markets and distributors, regarding the following subjects; financials, organization, sales, stock, marketing, sales planning, dealer network, retail prices, market characteristics, applicable regulations, competitors, political and economical.
- Responsibility for successful product launches within the markets.
- Provide consultancy to MMC and MME departments in relation to the business in defined markets.
- Identify, develop and execute financial incentive proposals in conjunction with MMC to support sales.
- Liaise with other departments to deliver operational support in relation to planning & ordering, logistics, stock management, sales & marketing and general business activities.
- Master degree in business or economics.
- > 8 years of international experience in commercial environment, preferably in automotive sector.
- Good knowledge of English language; other languages are beneficial.
- Excellent skills on databases and Excel knowledge.
- Influential attitude, pro-active mindset, self starter and business leader talent.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Multicultural awareness and intercultural communication skills.
- Good and broad product knowledge.
- Experience in negations and ditto skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
- Company car
- Bonus and pension Scheme
Please send your application and CV in English to:
Mitsubishi Motors Europe B.V.
Att. Department HR
P.O. box 157
6130 AD SITTARD
Or send an e-mail to:
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Rick Meijs by phone +31(0)46 - 4819662 or send an email to email@example.com.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.